- Privacy Principles
Our Pledge to You: We are committed to maintaining your trust and pledge the following:
- Transparency. We will keep you informed of our privacy practices.
- Keeping your information safe. While we cannot promise perfection, we have implemented security tools that are designed to safeguard your information in accordance with industry standards.
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, including personal information, very seriously. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, the types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), Ethereum address, profession.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Online Services
In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our online services.
- Log Information
We collect log information about your use of the online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our online services.
- Device Information
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our online services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Information We Collect From Other Sources
- Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- help us deliver our Services;
- administer, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, monitoring and analyzing trends, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- communicate information to you at the request of our partners;
- manage our risks;
- market our Services and products;
- comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Transfer you information or reward related to our marketing campaigns
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or de-identified basis for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our online services.
We tell you when our privacy policies and practices change.
- Contact Us
Gosforth Park Avenue
Newcastle Upon Tyne
England, NE12 8EG