A Trust Quotient Enabling Instant Confidence
The TiiQu score measures from 0 to 1000 how much you can trust an individual’s claims. It is algorithmically derived from verified facts about identity, education, previous work, performances, memberships and certifications.
By using the immutability and transparency of blockchain, individuals stay in control of their data and it is impossible to fake elements composing their score. By adopting multiple sources of truth, the TiiQu score facilitates objective decision-making and enhances meritocratic access to opportunities for everyone.
- Tamper-proof certificates
- Licensed highly secure system
- Certificates Instantly verifiable online
- Both PDF and digital documents
- No Data transfer
- Candidates credentials verified in seconds
- Multiple sources of truth about ID, education, previous work, performances
- Owners stay in control of Data
- Tracking skills improvement
- Measuring niche skills
- Discovering potential
Quantified Professional Trustworthiness
The Trust Quotient or “TiiQu Score” is a value expressing in the universal language of numbers, how much an individual ‘s claims can be trusted. It is derived from facts verified with third parties answering to questions:
- Who this person is
- What this person knows
- What this person does
- How good is this person, in doing what claims to do
Privacy and transparency as founding values
TiiQu is committed not to publish any sensible Data on blockchain.
The information published is the result of Merkle trees or “Zero Knowledge proof” that cannot be back-linked to the a specific individual.
Building a Trustless Ecosystem for Work